AU

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Too much caffeine makes me juggle . This decaffeinated tea is 80% closed to normal Earl Grey. I am able to drink it before bedtime without insomnia.

aed81740-c24f-4e08-8271-4416befd19b8
Posted on May 10, 2022

love this earl grey tea. this has a great strong earl grey flavour. each individually wrapped. keeps it all strong and fresh. love that there is no caffeine.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love the flavor of this tea. It is good quality for the price. I prefer loose leaf but sometimes I need the convenience of a bag and this is my favorite decaf earl grey, especially since it's organic.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The flavour is so nice that is easy to forget that your are drinking a. Caffeine Free Earl Grey. I just wish there would be more units in the box, specially cause it is a bit pricey and I drink a few times daily.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This has been my go to decaf tea for years. Great flavor and the best quality I've found. I've always trusted Choice Organic Teas.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Packaging looks good. I like the aroma and taste. The biggest benefit is that you can drink it in the evening without it affecting your sleep.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This tea was what brought me to iHerb. It's super hard to find organic decaf Earl Grey. I'm super happy with this! Bought three more boxes.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great option for decaf Earl Grey tea. Perfect for all those times when you've had way too much coffee, and still want a hot drink that's decaf.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I really like this one, I usually buy stash decaf Earl grey, but it was sold out so I tried this one as a substitute. It is really good and I will be buying more of this one as well in the future.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My go-to decaf drink before bed, very authentic earl gray taste and just the right balance of flavours. Too bad iherb is always out of stock!