AU

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
wonderful tea!

this is my favorite green tea from iherb, the taste is elegant and mild, very good tea! please like my review if it was helpful

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Love this brand! I just absolutely adore my afternoon Earl Grey by CHOICE so I am giving this one a try! What could be better than jasmine! The quality of these teas is beyond words! Pure and you feel it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This is my absolute favorite green tea! The delicate jasmine flavor truly enhances this tea and in fact, makes green tea much easier since plain green tea tastes a bit bitter to me. This is my favorite beverage in the morning with a few drops of stevia and a splash of heavy cream. YUM!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A very normal Jasmine tea and color of tea not green in color but brown in color.A bit disappointed tea fragrance seem light less Jasmine smell.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I needed something with less caffeine. These are perfectly packaged and a beautiful, calming blend.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great taste. My second purchase of this product. Very gentle taste.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

for me it is one of the best green teas, nice and mild flavor, just right.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Really nice with some honey and milk, the tea is very sweet and tasty and still green.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

we drink green tea very often and i like the taste of this tea very much