AU

Posted on May 2, 2022

I find many teas that I have don’t have a lot of flavor but this one hit the spot. I do add a little bit of vegan honey and find it has a great taste.price is also good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very rich mint taste-and it helps settle a stomach as well. Soothing and rich.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This tea is sooo good, easily becoming one of my favorites. The sage and mint compliment each other so well!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

really intense mint taste. I will buy it again

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Strong and refreshing mint flavor

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Brew tea with hot (but not boiling) water for 5 minutes. I advise you to do this in a small (liter) teapot, because the drink is very rich. It is a beautiful amber color, fragrant, fragrant! The taste of the tea is just incredible. A kind of mint with a pleasant herbal note of sage, lavender and eucalyptus. All this is seasoned with sourness of lemon zest and light, barely perceptible sweetness of licorice.

aaf3a7c0-70c1-497f-8953-d6e31ff630c7
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is not just tea with mint, although mint is in the lead here. The composition contains sage, which has an anti-inflammatory effect. Eucalyptus and licorice will do the same work. And the composition also contains lemon peel and lavender, which are not only noticeable in taste, but also give a delicate aroma to this tea. The tea is completely organic, decaffeinated. It can be drunk by the whole family. There are 16 sachets in the package.

cacbd012-56ec-4939-bce1-b86fccecab0b
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

To be honest, the taste of sage is light and it feels like mint tea, but it is very refreshing and easy to drink. Is mint tea a little strong to drink before going to bed at night? I think this is easy to drink, so I sometimes drank it before going to bed or when I wanted to feel refreshed after eating. If you're not good at mentha, I think it's a tea that you won't fail to buy. I often drink it for the purpose of refreshing even during remote work during the day.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

When I sniffed the bag, the aroma of sage seemed too bright, but when I brewed it, the tea turned out to be very tasty, rich, but not too much.