AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I buy this ointment as it helps heal bones and muscles. I fell on the ground and hurt my spine. I’m using this to help. I used comfrey ointment daily to help speed the healing. It wasn't greasy and I noticed an improvement pretty quickly. So far so good. I would recommend. Ingredients : Organic comfrey leaf in a base of beeswax and extra virgin olive oil.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I recently broke a bone in my foot. Apart from using the usual painkillers I used comfrey ointment daily to help speed the healing of the fracture. The benefit of the emollient allowed me to really get the active ingredient to absorb through the skin.. it wasn't greasy and I noticed an improvement pretty quickly.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I couldn't be me more thankful for this product. I had femur surgery two months ago. it's been two weeks now using this ointment my muscles getting better and my swelling and numbness is almost finished now. Yay I can wear my old shoes now :)

a83b0bbb-e7b1-40e4-9bac-48b84cc26e9c
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

The ingredients of the product are good... the quality is like a hard creamy texture.. you can smell the olive oil slightly.. It does help and made some improvements on the required part that was in pain and has a cut on it... The composition of the product makes it easy to apply... it melts and gets absorbed by the skin smoothly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very Happy with this Product. I sliced a chunk out of the palm of my hand and this helped heal it faster. This is what I bought it for and it worked great. Highly Recommend!!!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Comfrey is used for healing skin. I recently had some unknown insect bite on my face. Hydrocortisone dried my skin out, but this kept it hydrated. Great to use as a night cream. Keep in the fridge for best results, especially if you live in warm weather.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Dr Christopher's Comfrey is used to heal tissue and bone injuries. I use this frequently. Dr Christopher formulates many quality herbal remedies and I use quite a few of his products. This one is a regular for me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This was recommended to me to use in conjunction with comfrey leaves compress to reduce swelling from fluid on my knee. Noticed a dramatic improvement in 3 days.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Broke my ankle and have been using this daily to help with the pain and speed up the healing process it has helped a bunch. Will definitely be keeping on hand!