AU

CLICK 2 SAVE
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Most kids have bowl troubles at some point. This stuff helps and I trust this brand. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

This product had been a regular purchase in our household with a son that had going number 2 issues and was constantly holding it and plugging himself up. I started giving this to him twice a day and it kept him regular and after about 3 months we were able to take him off of it and he has now been regulating himself just fine for months. This was heaven sent since long term use of laxatives wasn't a good idea. I love many Dr. Christopher's products and this was just another one to add to the list.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Worked pretty well for my 4 year old. He actually said he likes the taste. Haven’t tried it myself, but he’s a picky eater so I’ll take his word for it!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This works for my children very well. They do not complain at all about taste or side effects. I give it to them in a spoon.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This product is amazing! Works as directed and my toddler enjoys the taste! I love all of Christopher's formulas and will continue to buy them for my family!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I dun see any effect even my girl has been taking 1 week. Will monitor if it will get easier over the next few weeks

Posted on May 14, 2022

It helps my kid with constipation. Whenever he feels constipated, I give a few drops and he can go in less than an hour.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Our family loves this all natural yet gentle and effective constipation reliever. We add the drops to a little bit of grape juice.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

first time trying and it is great tasting. best of all, it improved bowel movement for my children.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Use this with my kids as needed. Works well and they take it willingly