AU

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Good

just checking if they change the name ? now it is call winter formula instead of cold and flu formula. however the ingredients are all the same. This is good for kids who catch a cold with runny nose. I always buy spare to keep.

16cd4580-07b7-4c9c-b60c-0e8f980c9ef0
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A really good product for the babies with cold or flu. It is beneficial to the immune system and helps babies to fight the viruses without resorting to medical pills.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My daughter took this without a fight. Definitely has a taste, not like sweet cough syrup but more herbal. Has helped keep her healthy. I recommend this brand and this product.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Is the 3rd time I’m buying it! My toddler loves it, and the gets better after few days. Love the natural ingredients. We use 1 full droppler x day

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

There is always this remedy in the home medicine cabinet. If you start taking it at the first signs of a cold, it almost always helps

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I was looking for something more effective than echinacea, and this really did his job. I tried for my 4 month old and in 3 days all signs of flu went away,ordered another bottle just in case as we have 2 small kids .This brand really reliable.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Live using this formula to boost and aid my kid’s immune system when they are sick. Only downside is they don’t like the taste.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Haven’t tried it yet but heard so many positive things from family members. Smells nice and the bottle is quite big so will be enough for a while

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Probably better if consumed at the beginning of a flu as it doesn’t seem to do much to my girl’s long developed flu