AU

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I have suffered from chronic constipation since I was a child and my doctors have diagnosed me with Lazy Bowel Syndrome. Laxatives were my main go-to along with colonics. At my last colonic, the therapist recommended Lower Bowel Formula. I am onto my second bottle now and will never look back. I only take 2 capsules a day, every morning before food. It's been over two months now that I have not had to take any laxatives. This formula is an absolute godsend.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This herbs are what I was looking for all this year's to sorte my digestive system. Cleanse you fto inside inside and nourishing intestines. Verh beneficial herbs,highly recommend to my friend's and family or anyone who has even slightest discomfort in the stomach,like bloating or if digestive system doesn't function as use to. I recommend it to my sceptic friend who tried for two day's and said this herbs don't work. I told him,try for at least one week and tgen you can say if they work or not. Now he can't leave with out it,he is obsessed with flat,not bloated belly or after eating always had discomfort like something blow him up. 😊 we all are different, but the effects are fantastic! First two day's the amount of waste come out it's unreal! And every day is a good day,because of that. I start taking 3 capsules 3 times a day,but quickly on the next day I was taking 4 capsules 3 time's a day.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Top quality! Been using this product for 2 weeks now and have noticed a change in my peristalsis. After years of suffering with a lazy bowel, this has been a life saver. Consistence is key. I don’t find I get cramps with these ingredients. The dosage I use is 2 in the morning and 3 at night. The size of the capsules are easy to swallow. No taste. Overall, I have seen a great benefit.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Lower bowel formula is excellent. I love that it is gentle on the body not harsh, and it works as intended. I stared with 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening. After 2 weeks I only take as needed. Very good ingredients that work together. No bad taste in mouth. Easy to swallow capsules and product came well packaged and on time.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My son is taking this for ulcerative colitis and it has helped a lot. It is one part of an arsenal that includes changes to diet and a variety of supplements but this recent addition was a game changer for him and he will continue to take this one. I use Dr Christopher's products regularly and have found them all to be quality for a fair price.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I got this for my mom as she has been suffering with digestive issues. I do not know if it has helped her as she Is not so consistent with it. The quality seems okay and it does not have any taste as well. It has about a 100 pieces in there. It is halal as well from what I figured in the ingredients.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is the only product that I have found that addresses the specific issues of the lower colon, which is the part of the colon that I had felt more stagnation than the rest of the colon. Now I can be free of the stagnation and enjoy better energy.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

2 of my sisters and I have been taking this product. We truly love it . Our chronic constipation has gone since we started taking this

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I ordered this for my spouse as he takes lots of medication. He has tried everything under the sun. This product has great results for him and he is now a happy camper and is loosing some stomach weight. Also, IHerb has the best price.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Having always struggled with constipation, I have tried everything to resolve it. This is the first product I've had success with. One tablet an hour before lunch, one tablet an hour before dinner, happy digestive system and best bowel motion ever!