AU

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This product is AMAZING. As soon as my 3 & 5 year olds start to cough or sound as though they have chest congestion, I give this to them 2-3 times a day, and their cough is gone within a few days. I highly recommend this product for people with respiratory and bronchial issues. I will never give my children over the counter cough medicine again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Found this while looking for herbal ingredients that soften bronchial passages and keep them healthy and not too dry. Before this I used to have dry cough all winter long because of the dryness of winter air. This is a great formula, I started feeling the difference within days after taking it, three times a day few drops each time. Tastes great too.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Personally I think this is fantastic stuff, but my husband who wanted immediate relief when he had cold/flu did not enjoy this and did not see the benefits. I think that this should not be compared to a cough syrup, and instead be taken methodically as an accumulative effect that will help you over time with your lungs. So if you want immediate drug store effect get something else. If you want to improve the overall health of your lungs that get this product!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have two children with asthma. The youngest is 1.5 years old. I am happy i found this remedy on iherb. With this the amount of medication was reduced, and no asthma attacks anymore. Take it in the morning and evening within the full fall-winter season. In addition, try to get rid of all the dairy. I am giving to even the one year old only almond milk. He gets calcium from other foods and vitamins, so no worries. You will see the difference in your asthma symptoms within two weeks.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This quality supplement has great taste and will fit well into your diet. If you need improvement in your lung health then look no further. The composition and benefits of this item outweighs the concern you may have. Make sure to take what’s needed and you will feel great in no time.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I ordered this product along with some others (echinacea, cough elexir and B12) for my toddler. Because she used to be sick with bronchitis almost every months due to high pollution in our area. Now it’s been 5 months since last time she was sick. She has no cough, no more wizzing!!! This is much better than what pediatric doctors prescribe. Additionally, it tastes great! We don’t even use water to dissolve it. Taking straight from the dropper. And it’s long lasting. Just 5 to 10 drops required. Quality is amazing! Ingredients are clean. No nasty flavors or colors. No citric said. Will order it again!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The taste is great, much easier to take than even pills. There are a lot of servings in the bottle, so good value for the price. Haven't been taking it long enough to notice a huge difference, but I think there may be a small improvement in my ability to breathe.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I don’t mind herbal tasting products, so this is perfectly fine for me. But I am not too sure how I have benefitted from it. I bought it as I had excessive phlegm. It probably did help a little - I have consumed a bottle to date - but perhaps I need to be a little more persistent with use