AU

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Mind tract is a must to have ! Specially in these crazy days we all are living on ! It keeps you focus and tranquil all day long helping you to finish your work or deal with difficult situation better ! It helps you with assignments and study periods , because you are able to remain focus without loosing concentration and getting what up need from the subjects being studied ! Thank you !

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

migraines are removed on taking it daily, cannot describe what is life without it. it is a must, and on very first time on taking it, felt if was frothing. might be there is some centre is there, that handles migraines, and on failure of handling that leads to frothing but what is important is that the very first stage doesn't occur, i.e. migraines. anyway, that feeling of "as if" frothing, never occurred on subsequent doses

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My husband started taking this recently and we've both noticed that he's less angry and able to focus more on work tasks. Personally, I see that he's more motivated to get tasks done. He didn't take his supplements for three days and there was definitely a difference. It's not like a "pow" feeling, but rather a subtle overall different sense of well-being.

I usually am able to focus at work but due to a particularly stressful time at home I needed something to help me stay alert during the day because I was not sleeping well at night and was anxious. These capsules really helped me maintain attention on my tasks and I had a lot of energy without feeling sick or jittery. They didn't keep me up all night...Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Avoid it at any cost it will help your mind processing the data around you and clear your head out.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Like the ingredients and seems to work well when used regularly.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product. Good quality . Fast shipping.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent drug, I recommend, helped the whole family

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great quality herbs for amazing price

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

I tried to take this just for memory enhancement but i feel dizzy when, I’m taking it, so idk it varies from person to person. Thanks iHerb.