AU

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
Starter herbs in the Morning

Great herbs no preservatives. Need only need 2 in the morning. When I am slow I do 3 . The cayenne moves me. Am going all day. I don't even notice it!!!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great supplement herbal multi-vitamin supplement. I have been using Christopher's formulas for the last few years and the are top of the line. I recommend this product for any one seeking a solid multi-vitamin with all natural herbs.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

been using for a couple weeks. love that it’s organic and Dr Christopher is never disappointing

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great vitamin supplement.Love Dr Christopher’s formulas.Arrived in perfect condition .Easy to take with food .

Posted on May 7, 2022

I like these! They’re huge but they are great for you

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is an affordable natural herb and greens multi vitamin. I cannot prove its helping me, but I feel it is.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Fantastic trusted and quality brand Would buy again and other Christopher formula products

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Wonderful product instead of using a multiple vitamin. iHerb service is easy to use and I get them faster than Amazon! Thanks iHerb :)

NatureLove
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This is probably one of the best natural vitamin formula I came across so far. I could feel the Cayenne working to distribute the vitamins in my body and even clearing some "tightness" around my liver. I generally have lower blood pressure and struggle with fatigue when there is strong summer heat or low pressure. After taking these I feel so much more alert and capable. When taken with a main meal I really feel the cayenne helps me to digest the food better. I feel less bloated when I take them and not heavy the next day after a full evening meal. After some weeks now it might even be benefical to my varicose vein - when I eat fat or a desert the next day I would have a slightly swollen vein... If I take the Vitalerbs this seems not to be so pronounce. Am intrigued what other benefits this formular brings over longer time. Definitely a keeper. This is an unexpected side-benefit. My better half felt he had more energy and was able to concentrate better. What more can you ask for? And that was noticeable after the first use. How much more benefits will we experience after longer use? One word of caution: For people with a sensitive stomach I might be good to take them only with food and start with 1 capsule or even 1/2 a capsule to ensure that the Cayenne is not too strong. I took 2 on an empty stomach and had some burning which was not too comfortable as soon as I reduced it to 1 capsule with food I experienced no problems. However, anybody with a sensitive stomach please ensure to take it with a main meal or right at the end.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I have looked for a long time for a simple daily vitamin that has clean and organic ingredients. There are no fillers or synthetics. I have been taking this for a few months and do believe it has improved my health.