AU

Patricia
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Gorgeous set

This is the most beautiful nude eyeshadow set I’ve ever seen . The colors are gorgeous and the quality is great .I bought two (one for myself and other as a gift ) and would definitely buy again !

dotmila
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’ve been eyeing this palette for a while! It has 6 shades and is perfect for a neutral look. The glitter is also very pretty and blends very easily. The eyeshadow glides on perfectly and is a buttery powder!

Posted on May 14, 2022

A very lovely mini palette! Color tone is easy to carry for basically everyone. Love it!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this eye shadows! Glitters are very pretty and shimmering when worn. Will purchase again!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Pigments are ok. Colors are nice

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Loved it

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

it’s alright. you get what you paid for

Alika-m
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

All shades go well with each other. You can use them separately, or you can combine them, making smooth or contrasting transitions at will. In principle, this palette alone is enough for a full-fledged eyelid makeup. If you are really capricious, then I would like the shade 01-1 to be lighter. I like to highlight the area under the eyebrow well. But even so it is possible. Excellent quality eyeshadow. Soft, silky, well applied to the brush, and then on the eyelid, do not dust. If you use a special base, then the stamina will be enough for the whole day. I often don’t use the base, the shadows already hold well, do not fade. I am attaching a photo with swatches in natural light, not in the sun. Great palette! I really like it, I am 100% satisfied with the purchase.

d6fde9b4-41d9-494c-b1a3-ffc72ba287fe