AU

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I purchase these to help increase my hemoglobin naturally as iron is too harsh on my digestive system. They don't have a bad taste and are easy to swallow. AND my hemoglobin went from 10.9 to 11.6 in a month. I cannot recommend enough for a gentle way to increase iron as I have had no side effects whatsoever except more energy:)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Beef liver is a superfood that is packed full of vitamins and minerals that my body needs but, quite honestly, the thought of eating liver makes me green in the gills. I was super excited to find this beef liver supplement that could give me the same benefits without having to actually eat liver. I have been taking 6 capsules a day for about a week now, and am already noticing increased energy levels. I can’t wait to see the results of taking this long term. I love that this supplement comes from pasture raised, grass-fed cows and contains no fillers. Excellent product. Fast shipping. This has become a daily staple in my nutritional routine.

I tried several times to eat liver but I just can’t stand the taste, so glad I found this supplement and still can get the benefits without actually eating liver! I started slowly but now I take 6 capsules a day. It took about 3 weeks to start noticing the difference, and I love the results I am experiencing. Now I have more energy and my iron levels are much better. I love that it is grass fed and no fillers. I am very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I'm really glad I found this as I've been looking and comparing organ supplements. This is grass-fed which is important to me. Also it doesn't have a lot of other ingredients that I don't want to ingest. If I'm taking a supplement, I am as picky about that as I am with ingredients in my food. Also, I am a picky eater, so these are a life saver to me to get the nutrients these offer in capsule form as a whole food supplement. These are easy to swallow. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I am so thankful for products like these! I love the benefits of natures multi vitamin but hate eating actual beef liver. This product is a great way to include beef liver into my diet with all the benefits but zero flavor. Highly recommend! I noticed a difference in my energy and focus since starting this.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have struggled with low iron in the past several years, especially during after after pregnancy. Regular iron supplements just weren’t doing the job— I continued to feel faint, low energy. Then my doctor suggested I try beef liver supplements. I came across this brand and they meet my quality requirements (grass-fed and pasture raised), so I decided to give them a try. Finally it feels like something is working! I’ve been using them about two weeks, always taken with vitamin C, and I can already tell a difference. I’m no longer having weak spells where I feel faint, and my energy levels are getting back to normal. I’m hoping that my hair and nails will strengthen too! I will continue to use this product, and feel that my next lab tests will look a lot better as a result.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I've been dealing with iron and b12 deficiency and don't get a lot of b vitamins in my diet so these have been perfect. Like all beef liver capsules, they have a strong smell but it's so much better than having to eat the beef liver itself. They're super convenient to take as well!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like eating liver but can't have it too often so these are great. The taste is not too bad and size is fine too, I have a small throat so I usually have trouble swallowing big pills but these are small enough. These are good quality ingredients with superb benefits. I have more energy and able to do a lot more things throughout the day

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was a bit skeptical about all the positive reviews, but they're all true! this product is amazing. I felt like I had so much more energy after only 1 week! I am now over 5 weeks in and I love it!. I only take half the dosage (3 capsules) and it works just as well. I am looking forward to seeing the effects on my rosacea as well.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have purchased many a beef liver supplement over the last few years. This one stands right up there with my favorites in quality. Grass-fed/pasture raised bring far more benefits and this product delivers on both. I love that it's far cheaper than my usual go-to liver supplement!