AU

Posted on May 22, 2022
מצוין!

we love it. my husband takes the whole box with him as he is studying/working shifts (RN during his masters). the seal is good and easy to use without using a spoon

8c618fa1-fc64-47eb-8a75-374491f2e2c2
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Very good price for a creamer which is Non-Dairy , Lactose- Free, Cholesterol- Free, and Gluten-Free. Great for me who has lactose intolerant and following a special diet. Perfect partner for my decaf coffe or any coffee of your choice. Will purchase more.

c79e6a83-dcb2-42b7-a651-f9031576caeb
f5956ff5-2d04-44b8-961f-c5dc056c1c1d
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have been using Coffee Mate for years. It gives me the creamy taste I want without watering down my coffee. I think I have tried every creamer available locally and they are all horrible... too sweet or too watery or just weird tasting. Coffee Mate is available in a few places but it is very expensive. I would love to be able to buy a larger container from iHerb.

I've always used Coffee Mate creamers. I like the taste better than other brands. I just wish you sold the huge cans of it like the grocery stores do. I don't go into stores anymore because of the pandemic, so I have to buy smaller size containers because that's all I have.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

For those who didn't know, like me, it is necessary to make regular or soluble coffee and then add a little coffee mate. It serves to make the coffee more creamy, like cappuccino. I found it normal, nothing different from the traditional cappuccinos that you can buy soluble with coffee. I bought it to try it out, it's not worth the price, it doesn't turn into a "amazing coffee" as I've seen people say on the web. Please like my comment 🙂

ab81a842-56bb-498f-8293-93e720cefccd
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is a good alternative to milk. Since it's powder form it lasts for much longer, you don't have to worry about it going bad quickly. It had a nice flavour, but you do need to add quite a bit to get that milky colour that I like. This does contain some trances of milk by product, so if you're looking for something to substitute milk because of vegan/vegetarian reasons be aware of that.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It’s a regular in my order, really nice on the go or for the office if you don’t have a fridge near by, decant ingredients for that kind of product, no after taste, easily dissolve in hot beverage

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great quality product. Very tasty taste. An excellent solution for making coffee without milk. The ingredients are very good and easy to prepare. The size of the package is convenient for storage. Great for travel or home use. It is highly recommended

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Taste good, makes coffee delicious but you need a lot, and you won’t be serving just a 10 kcal in you cup, it jumps up easily to 70kcal

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I always loved coffee and now I can't drink it without Coffee mate. This standard flavor is smoother than the others. I prefer it to start the morning.