AU

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Great product, excellent store

Green Magnitude is a creatine supplement that has been a staple of my training regimen and diet for years. It’s high quality ingredients make it easy to digest, doesn’t cause bloating, helps with recover, and it gives that extra boost of muscular endurance for an additional 1-2 reps. Plus all the flavors taste terrific. It’s a great product, and ordering from iHerb was cheap, easy, and fast. The 2lb size lasts nearly 3 months. The package arrived quickly and in great shape as well. I’ll be ordering from iHerb going forward!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Just began taking this. Will give a proper review in a month's time after evaluating absorption/assimilation and in turn performance whilst training

Posted on Feb 25, 2011

I've just got it . Really good taste and mixability ;)

Posted on Jun 15, 2011

That's a very good product, I did like ten orders from Iherb, and of curse, I will do others. Thanks You guys .

Posted on Oct 25, 2011

exelent pump and hardness in muscles

Posted on Mar 9, 2011

Great Product, Work Fine!!!! Wonderful!

Posted on Apr 30, 2011

Good product, fast shipping

Posted on Jul 20, 2011

good product

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I take it in the mornings. I prepare a drink according to the instructions on the package and it gives me energy for my workouts. It is definitely very good!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought creatine because it was good for fitness, but I don't know if it's effective, but once I bought it, I'll try it all.