AU

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Thanks very much ! Excellent product ! Love this product ! People who work out hard, and want to maintain muscle or to add muscle to their frame !

Posted on Oct 13, 2020

I take it about 20-30 minutes before vigorous exercise. I usually experience tingling in the face and hands but not to my discomfort. The powder does not really dissolve in water, even when stirred. The taste is quite sweet so I usually need a lot of water to make it pleasant to drink. I like that it doesn’t contain caffeine!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

When I drink it before training, I feel more powerful than when I don't. It also tastes good.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

this one help my workout vey well and taste is very nice. I can focus to my workout till end

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Awesome quality, I have tried a number of Amino drinks and this is the one I keep coming back to

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

2nd time buying this. Price per serving compared to similar options and overall size are reasons I choose this. Wish there were more flavours.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good value for a BCAA, taste great, not over sweet

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Works great for me and a product that I will continue to use.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Not your average EAA. Loaded with other supplements that gives you the pumps!!! Get the bigger tub! 2.39lbs...lasts forever! I take this as intra, and yes...it tastes great!