AU

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My pomeranian is so fussy and up to date hasn't taken to any purportedly irresistable dog vitamin supplements. She has Alopecia X so I want her to have a good Omega 3 supplement. With great reservation I thought I would try Pup Packets Skin and Immune Support and she loves it. So very happy about that.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My puppy picky eater loves this loves with food. Helped her finish her meals.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Dog loved it but have not really see the result after using almost all of it

Posted on May 28, 2021

Totally love this ! And so does my pup who’s fussy abt all things fish ! She eats it eagerly . Am very happy she can finally get her omega easily !

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It packs as an individual small packing, my dog loves it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Bought it for my Cattle dog and have given it occasionally to overall improve what nutrition she gets

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

My dog has always had skin problems that cannot be solved. After taking this product for more than ten days, it has improved. I hope that long-term use will have a significant effect.

4cce925b-e65a-42e9-aca8-7a72f48cc5b8
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Received and started giving to my dog a few days ago. For them, the smell of fish oil is very attractive and, apparently, the taste, the contents of a small bag dripped on top of the food are eaten extremely quickly. let's hope the results follow, fish oil is really good for the liver. and hence the fur, within a month I suppose to see the result. Yes, it’s a little expensive, and the packaging doesn’t work very well, you have to use scissors.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have a Frenchie, after a couple of tricks the hair stopped falling out, it began to shine ☺️ I ordered 3 more packages!!!