AU

Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Чудово!

A great serum, absolutely suitable for normal skin! No scent, but thats ok forn me. Normal size. 30 ml will be enough for more than 4 months i guess. The main benefit of this product is that the texture is soft and there will be no heavy skin effect ,so don`t worry! I mixed the serum with Jeffrey James creme, and the result was WOW! Looking forward to try some other sreums from this mark.

36a4c87b-cde0-483d-8e9b-6984f8aed927
c6a0653f-8f75-4449-8d1d-9407f39a3d9a
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This serum has worked great with my skin. I have oily skin but this has not clogged my pores. It does go on very slick and spreads easily. Less is more and it only needs one large drop to easily cover my whole face. It does take several minutes to fully absorb but makes my skin very smooth. I plan on reordering more soon.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

AHA and BAHA with a decent amount of %. Beware of other products that don't include enough! Clean and good looking packaging, heaps of product for so little $$, it has a subtle scent and is very gentle on the skin! Apply morning or night on damp skin before applying moisturizer. Only use like 3 drops!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I think to see some result of product you have to use it at least for month. It doesn’t have any scent and it stay sticky for few minutes. The size of product lasts more less 2 mounts if you use it 2-3 times per week. I feel like it pumps my skin, make it looks tight. It’s also good for sensitive skin as long it has calming effect also.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

So far so good, you have to use this for a while to see the results it should be a part of the daily skin routine. It’s very clean feeling, light on the face and consistency is good. I’m happy with my purchase, it’s a very good serum!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I like the texture, it lies evenly on skin and gives a very nice and smooth effect. The acne went away in first week and continue to keep it under control.

it's a moisturizing serum, slightly thick but absorbs quickly so it's easy to use might pill under some products (which is something common among cos de Baha serums) no scent whatsoever

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love love love how this feels on my skin. a little goes a LONG way i have oily skin and this doesnt feel heavy at all

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I am using this serum in the morning. I feel that my skin looks better when I apply the serum. It's more liquid than I expected but in general I am satisfied with the purchase.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Quality syrum, feels nice on skin, doesn’t exasabate my t zone and not allergic to it 👍. This is a good size and the Galactomyces syrum goes a long way … recommend it highly😁 thank you