AU

CynWatt
Posted on Sep 15, 2021
Salicylic Acid + Niacinamide PORE TIGHTENING DUO

Compared to The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum, I very much prefer Cos De Baha version. The main ingredients in this serum is aloe leaf extract (very hydrating) instead of water like in The Ordinary serum. Both serum has zinc pca (reducing redness and breakouts). Cos De Baha serum has additional beneficial ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate (humectant), allantoin (skin-softening, promote wound healing), licorice (soothing, anti-inflammatory, sebum regulating). You won't find this in The Ordinary version. The prices for both serum are comparable but we get a more comprehensive formulations with Cos De Baha. I pair this up with the BHA 4% salicylic serum and they work wonders for pore tightening. Our pore size cannot shrink but with the help of salicylic acid (deep clean excess oil out of pores) and niacinamide (tighten pores), pores may return to their normal size. I'm glad i can find this Korean skincare brand on iHerb. They're worth trying!

38f22111-5fc6-4704-928b-15016db7120d
93c04236-e0f5-42bd-99f5-f20955a62c9d

I previously have used only the niacinimide serum from ordinary and I loved the results. Searching for a great alternative I found this serum and I'm loving it so far. Used almost half bottle and I.l9ve the results. I have combination skin type with oily t zone. This serum helped me to regulate sebum production and noticed my skin tone evening out every time I use it. I alternate with other serums from this brand ( snail mucin serum, ascorbic acid vitamin c serum and peptide serum).

906ad161-91d3-4ea3-8ade-b6a52d08bfa8
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I heard alot of good stuff about this brand; Cos de baha and since i'm almost out of niacinamide serum i bought this as my first item from cos de baha to try out. It comes very protected and sealed as it appears on the pictures. If you want to buy this i advise you to buy the bigger one (60ml) i found it out of stock so i hope i find it next time. I don't think i'll be opening it now so i cannot explain how the texture is but i'll be back with updates once opening or using it (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

a03764b9-09d8-49c2-b285-9984fcd2affe
63ba2c38-0863-4d03-8668-c239da98d3be
707c098c-83f2-43d5-ac6d-8e4be6e23173
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been using this serum for 3 months now and this is my most favorite antiaging serum so far. It has no scent, non smelly and yet so effective, wrinkles have lighten and most especially dark spots on my face have diminished. Just two drops of this serum enough to work its wonders. The quality of the serum speaks for itself. Worth buying!

e451005c-0e32-48a5-9448-2e1f8787271b
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

6011c35e-1887-4023-8c77-01cf747e9ded
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Reasonable size would last me a while. I like the dropper compared to other serum droppers Ive had. The serum feels smooth and hydrating on my skin. No strong scent which is excellent 👍 First day using it and no irritation so far! Will keep using for a month to check on results, hoping to reduce dark spots from acne.

2c5e145f-8deb-4a0d-8b77-12d7b1a9eec7
Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have never written a review for a product on Amazon, I am not a customer who is easy to impress. Aging, tired, dull, blemished and overall lackluster appearance to my skin. Within a week of using Cos De Baha 10% Niacinamide Serum, my skin is radiant 😇. I only wish your company could address the extra 10 pounds of winter fat that I have stored over the winter months!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Compared to The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum, I very much prefer Cos De Baha version. The main ingredients in this serum is aloe leaf extract (very hydrating) instead of water like in The Ordinary serum. Both serum has zinc pca (reducing redness and breakouts). Cos De Baha serum has additional beneficial ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate (humectant), allantoin (skin-softening, promote wound healing), licorice (soothing, anti-inflammatory, sebum regulating). You won't find this in The Ordinary version. The prices for both serum are comparable but we get a more comprehensive formulations with Cos De Baha. pair this up with the BHA 4% salicylic serum and they work wonders for pore tightening. Our pore size cannot shrink but with the help of salicylic acid (deep clean excess oil out of pores) and niacinamide (tighten pores), pores may return to their normal size. I'm glad i can find this Korean product

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is the best niacinamide serum I have tried so far. After two weeks of use in the morning and evening, you can see that the skin is lighter and the pigmentation spots become lighter and lighter. The formula has a liquid texture, has no significant scent and obsorbed well into the skin, leaving it smooth and without any residue. It should be noted that if there is any open wound or scratch on the face, the serum may burn slightly. great quality for the even better price.

Sophia
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Cos De BAHA offers a range of great quality serums at an affordable price and in a good packaging (glass instead of plastic). I bought the Niacinamide 10 Serum and the S4 Salicylic Acid Serum which I use at night after cleansing my skin and before my night moisturiser. Both the Niacinamide and the Salicylic Acid are helping me regulating the sebum production, reducing inflammation and making my pores look less visible: I have a mature, combination, very sensitive skin and both this products are really performing well so far. Both serums are transparent. The Niacinamide once applied leave a little of a sticky film on the skin, which doesn't bother me at all as it make my skin looks more toned! I am planning to buy again and again... Great brand worth a try! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many many thanks!