AU

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have an oily acne prone skin and this toner didnt cause me any irritations and didnt clog my pores.I really like it because after using it from the first time I noticed that my skin is becoming more shiny ! I am not sure that it helped fading my dark spot am having because of old acnes,but I really love the results ! I didn t regret my purchase and I do recommand. Please like if my review was helpful.

a932f349-9bb6-4023-993b-2c38aae85778
26ca4c21-21ad-4d74-a6d2-d69b08c33dcf

I have sensitive, acne/pimple prone combination skin. I tried the 50mL bottle before purchasing the big bottle. The 50mL one lasted 3 months, so I'm assuming, based on how I've been using it, that the big bottle will last around 9 months. I use 5 times a week, at night. I apply it directly on my hands, and place is on freshly washed face. On days my skin needs a little more "exfoliation" I'll use a cotton pad. It has a slight fresh scent, barely noticeable, which I enjoy. The package is frosted plastic, so no need to worry about breaking the package BUT store it in a dark place, like the bathroom cupboard, because vitamin C loses its stability when exposed to light. I'm not expecting to see a very big difference on my blemishes because I have very dark spots BUT, I have noticed that they are fading gradually.

dc8354bd-5600-465b-bce1-e80ce0df3a0d
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I tested this product out for 2-3 weeks, applying daily 1-2 times (in the daytime followed with a sunscreen) but overall I didn't notice much change in my skin tone and texture. I've almost finished my bottle but likely won't repurchase. It felt refreshing to use, it didn't break out my skin, and it didn't have any strong scent, but it's also a bit on the pricey side so I rate it 4 stars.

1da3f292-4f85-4e36-ad34-dcff93a32fa8
a4cafe03-36f8-4fce-9994-5aec036f10ec
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I thought it would be quite strong for my dry mature sensitive skin, but no! I’m so happy korean products are usually great for me, because I get to enjoy the benefits of acids without the redness and irritation. Whenever I feel my skin is more likely to flare up, i skip it for a day or 2. My skin looks more luminous and even. Love the ingredients list.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The Bᴇsᴛ toner I've ever tried! I've been using it for a couple of months (every second day). It's improved my skin so much! It's smoother, has less acne, Mᴜᴄʜ lighter blackheads (before they were very dark and protruding from the skin). I just bought this in a larger size. I %100 recommend trying this toner! Update: I've started using it everyday. It's very gentle and continues to improve my skin. Please like my review if it helped you. Thank you.🤍🕊

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i have used it daily for a couple of months but didnt see much improvements. it has a watery composition but is suitable for sensitive skin people as it is a gentle exfoliator. but i think for my needs i need a bit stronger aha. overall decent quality. and it is affordable with a decent size

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I'm not generally keen on toners or mixed serums, but I really enjoyed this toner! It has the tingling of acorbic acid but isn't as intense as other products I have used and seems more suitable for regular daily use. The price point is quite nice for a vitamin C and the 150ml is a perfect, proper trial size that gives you a good period of time to test it. I paired this with CosRX Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser and found that my skin felt surprisingly soft considering I had not moisturised. In terms of brightening, I did not use this long or regularly enough to be able to give an adequate review but I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin when combining these two products with my chemist/drug store moisturiser Definitely will repurchase the full size for a full run!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This toner has greatly improved the skin on my face. I have a tendency to have pimples on my skin and since I started using it I noticed the improvement. The size seems super good to me. Using daily lasted me about 2 months. My skin looks pimple-free and even clearer. I recommend it!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The breakouts are less, the skin is clearer and brighter. I started using toner for the first time, and I will probably continue to take it. It is enough to drip 4-5 drops on the palm of your hand and evenly distribute it over the entire face, it should last for two months

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Using every evening on clean skin and before lotion. Smells nice, no irritation. Has AHA BHA acids, so you can feel them a bit, but they don't burn. The amount of toner is enough for 6 months at least. Quality is great, helps me with acne, no irritation, no burns, no spots or rashes. Skin feels soft and healthier.