AU

5,472

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Jan 26, 2023
1,892

8 years ago I had to have a full dual hip replacement. My ulnar nerve was damaged as a result of the surgeries, disabling the pinky finger and ring finger on both hands. I lost the ability to touch type as a result and had to retire from engineering. I noticed over the years that having raw fish would return some feeling to my hands. But could never figure out what was happening. The effect was over in 48 hours. I tried this kelp and the results were the same as raw fish. The iodine returned the feeling. I am touch typing this review. By taking it every day, the feeling has returned to my hands. Once again I can type faster than I can think. A surprising secondary effect is Ninja night vision. Getting up at night, I can see everything, including detailed shadows cast by tiny power lights on things like phone chargers. I can drive at night again without any fears.

Global reviews (6,054)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jan 26, 2023
1,892

Posted on May 4, 2023

Due to a diet almost completely devoid of natural iodine sources (aside from occasional cod), I had a very unhappy thyroid. While it's still a work in progress, I found that taking an adjusted dose of this pill daily is helping put my thyroid-related hormones in ranges optimal for me, improving a great many symptoms and issues. Why not iodized salt or other types of iodine supplements? For some reason, my body has troubles with these sources of iodine. Iodine sourced from kelp is so far very well tolerated. I also appreciate how easily this pill may be broken up to tailor doses.

Posted on May 3, 2023

Excellent brown algae. There are several parameters that I chose them for: Price, Great Taste, Quality of the product, Great Result, The presence of a large number of useful substances, Convenient Packaging and useful Ingredients, the ability to choose the Size and Dosage, Great Health Benefits, excellent Effect, Natural Ingredients. I recommend this wonderful product to everyone, it fully corresponds to the description and expectation. Problems not identified

Posted on Mar 18, 2023

It seems there is a new miracles supplement always popping up but I ran across a video on You Tube about iodine deficiency which caught my attention. There seemed to be some weight on this and I decided to order this artic kelp which contains iodine naturally. I do think my mind seems to be clearer and in time will see if the other claims of iodine deficiency are apparent.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

These are great. It's a long story, but I became hypothyroid due to an iodine deficiency--seriously, no lie. So I needed an iodine supplement and I chose these--there was nothing my doctor could recommend since she had never recognized an iodine deficiency as the cause of hypothyroidism, before, and there simply isn't a prescription medication available for it.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb. Supplement Facts

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

KELP is a superfood! the thyroid gland must always be maintained, and arctic algae contains both selenium and iodine - everything that is necessary for the thyroid gland! than taking all these supplements separately, it is much more convenient to take Arctic kelp, it is a pity that my body reacts to it with an allergic reaction. But if you are not allergic, it is better to get iodine and selenium from natural sources! Large size, lasted a long time, my family (first me and then my husband) took this supplement for more than six months

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I like this Arctic kelp very much. It’s of a great quality and I buy it since ling ago. It has all natural ingredients and the effect of it on my body is great. It’s a real superfood that gives me energy and it’s for those people who have problems with memory.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Quality source of iodine sea kelp which has a lot of health benefits I do take them to boost my immune system it has helped me so much I do not get winter flue as I used to get them when I was younger. They are quite easy to swallow too.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The product has good quality i think, the main ingredient is kelp which is natural supplement for iodine. The tablets are easy to swallow. Although I don’t know how to measure effect, but now no complaints for this product. The package arrived in time and the size is good.