AU

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Bought this for my mom as she’s getting older and doctor recommended her to consume calcium, magnesium, zinc supplements. Decided to buy this because of the great reviews and it has the right amount needed of each micronutrients for my mom. She’s been consuming for over a week now, so far so good.

854b090e-bb27-4c2c-8844-2635619dbb53
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I feel balanced when I take four every day because it gives you the minerals in the quantities you need that our food doesn't provide you anymore due to the quality of the soil... hence, it's a great supplement to give you what food doesn't give you in order to stay healthy.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Ive been taking this for year and continue to do so since Ive noticed when I ran out of this calcium magnesium zinc combination from Country Life I started having memory issues. all that cleared up when I got restocked with this. feeling great again! I feel the magnesium deficiency was noticeable in my energy levels and I often take this with the B-complex from country life.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have ordered this product several times already for my mom who is 80 years old and is very satisfied. The price-quality ratio is excellent.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Easy to swollow! Have been using them for about a year and this is the best brand I've tried! Recommend to anyone looking for a great quality vitamin!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great service, good quality everything arrived on time. Ingredient high quality this is exactly the size that I need. The product standing in my requirements.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good brand. Good source of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and the very important L-Glutamic acid. I alternate it with MRM Bone Maximizer III with MCHA that has excellent things like K1 and K2.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

i love Country Life, and i like this combination of vitamins. unfortunately very often this product is not in stock, but i purchase it ahead

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like how they are in one tablet and the ratio is good too. It’s just little big to swallow and kinda chalky but that’s the nature of it I guess. No complaints here.