AU

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Taste is Good for a chew

Multivitamins are recommended to take provided they have ingredients that are bio available., That means that the body can absorb and utilyze them. The chewable vitamins are good because they have that quality. Quarter sized discs these can be taken daily and have a pleasant taste. If you can't swallow a pill, this is a good option.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

As a vegetarian, I take these daily to get my B-vitamins and other vitamins and minerals. They taste great and are chewable. The 60 wafer package is a good size.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Good ingredients and the taste is okay but not great and it's chalky. We are using but won't be purchasing more. Please THUMBS UP my review if it helped! Thanks!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

It has very good variety of vitamins, but it's flavor close to a medicine more than fruity taste. But it is good in general and you can use to it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I love these multivitamins! They have a nice, subtle taste and are easy to chew and swallow. Much better than any of the other HUGE multivitamins on the market. Plus, they are made by Country Life Vitamins which certifies that all their products are gluten free! A major bonus for many of us who cannot tolerate gluten. Reasonably priced, especially on iHerb!

Posted on Dec 5, 2020

One family member has a hard time swallowing large pills, so I got these chewable multi-vitamin tablets for him to take daily. They taste good, so it’s easy to remember to take them, and I like the taste so much I that sometimes take one instead of my usual multi-vitamin pill. It’s an easy and tasty way to make sure we’re getting enough vitamins.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is perfect for those like me who have trouble swallowing pills. Great flavor and a very good combination of vitamins.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I don't like taking tablets, but this tastes really good and i can just chew and swallow them.

Posted on May 16, 2020

I bought these just before the pandemic (covid-19) and was really bummed to see them on Amazon for an extra 20 bucks! These are great because my wife and I are always looking for high quality muti-s for both us us that wont run out in 2 weeks! These are super tasty and abundant! Also, country life is one of the best vitamins at a reasonable cost! We Love this brand and we love iHerb!

5d56ee81-70d6-4c13-b329-9da73f6cce49
Posted on May 16, 2021

I bought these because they are without iodine. These are the first chewable multivitamins that I've tried, they are tasty, I start to think of them like the desert after meals. Quite a good composition for the price.