AU

StefanusVicky
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Vitamin B6 in its best shape !!! If you need B6, then this one is just wonderful! Both the dose is good and the shape is for better absorption. And together with magnesium - you will be happy! 🌿Vitamin B6 helps metabolize lipids, carbohydrates and proteins for energy. 🌿Helps the work and growth of red blood cells and strengthens the nervous🧘 and immune systems. 🌿 P-5-P is a biologically active form of vitamin B6 and is utilized by the body. If my review was useful, please post 👍, it's not difficult for you, but I'm pleased ❤️🙏

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great quality product from a company that can be trusted. This is bio available soi highly recommend. Please click on the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I recently got diagnosed with the metabolic disease HPU. Since then, I'm taking this supplement as part of a recommendation from a holistic practitioner I'm seeing. Not sure which supplement is helping, but I definitely experience less mood swings and no more brain fog.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Excellent product , the capsules are very small which I like it and my doctor recommended it for my nervous system and really it feels calming.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

High-quality product, really useful blend of two forms of B6. Easy to adjust dosage for different family members' needs. B6 helps us with moods.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I took this for awhile and I find that it helped relief my carpel tunnel syndrome. then I stopped taking n the numbness returned. now I started to take it again. so this supplement does work

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I have problem with Carpal tunnel syndrome and was recommended by my friend to take this. I didn't get rid of my symptom immediately but slowly the symptom gets better. What I notice is that when I forget to take it, symptom gets worse. I don't notice something like this with normal vitamin B.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

I have try the other p5p product and don't see any effect. But after I switched to this product, I can notice that the pain at my trigger finger has reduce significantly. I also recommend it to a friend who has problem with carpel tunnel, and he told me that it helps a lot.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This tiny capsule gives a super energy boost! Best to take it early in the morning.