AU

StefanusVicky
Posted on May 12, 2022

B-Complex Country Life, The most optimal variant of B vitamins is suitable for all ages, even children 0+. It's enough composition for metabolism, Energy, nervous system, the label, with Folic acid contains 2 capsules without no taste. This complex belongs to the water-soluble vitamins, so all excess will be excreted in the urine.

6743ad0b-4ab0-40c2-97b4-d7e8de1feb7b
a2d2dfc6-3d5b-4a7c-bcb1-726db5164684

I was diagnosed with the mthfr mutation and Doc said to only take methylated b complex. I had been taking a regular non methylated super b complex for years and wanted all the ingredients and not have to sacrifice. Many other methylated don't have all the goodness this one does and with no flushing or heatburn(woo hoo) I searched high and low for the best quality and the best price and that is here at iherb hands down.I appreciate the large size for the value and the fact that I take 2 a day.I love the glass bottle and the way it was wrapped and shipped was perfect. The shipping was super fast . Very impressed will order this again makes me and my MD happy.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product!, I took it for some time a few years ago. It really gave me more energy and above all, helped me to sleep better. I´m starting to take it again, since my job increase now after the pandemia, and the stress also increased. Right away, it is helping me to get better sleep. The product has the very same quality from the one I had years ago.

Martyb
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It contains a good amount of qty of Vit B that I specifically need as I am vegetarian since many years. I started to take it after noting that my full strong hair was getting a little thinner and I wanted to keep it strong as before. I saw some results but of course a good quantity cannot be completely absorbed so I had decided to take 2 capsules a day. Very beneficial for the mind clarity too.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This B complex has the right quantities of every B vitamin but most importantly it has the best absorbed forms of the vitamins. I take 1 per day and can already feel better. It is best absorbed after meal and it is water soluble so you don't have to eat fat with it.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Easy to swallow. Easy for your body to absorb! My energy and mood are up! And when my doctor did my blood work my B vitamin labs were on the higher side! Highly recommend! The one vitamin you can take and your body actually absorbs instead of peeing the vitamin right out with minimal absorption if any. This coming from an ICU nurse!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The form of B vitamins is really good. The effect is right away. Energy booster) The package and dosage are good. B group vitamins are vital for both men and women and we need frequently to take those from outside since our diet is not so rich in vitamins anymore.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This vitamin B complex is excellent. I have been taking it for many years. I was not able to get the large bottle but this product help to carry me over. Plus it is a great bottle to take with you when you travel so you don’t mix up your vitamins. It helps to boost my metabolism and it is easy to swallow and digest. The ingredients are great and the quality is excellent.

Posted on May 15, 2022

product is great. its (used to be) pocket friendly but price hike recently. :( i usually buy the 60 cap but has not choice but to buy 120 cap as its more worth the $$ its starts to oxides once u open, so need to fridge it or split up the cap into small portion and sealed the rest. this vit b doesnt have the very strong smell unlike other brands. so dont worry abt the smell or taste.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I started supplementing with B vitamins after my physician said i have a deficiency. I’m pretty sure i noticed a difference after the first week. Fast forward a couple of months i also noticed my roots were showing much faster and less hair fall. After my B levels stabilized i only take it every couple of days (especially if i wake up tired or if i have a long day ahead of me), and it keeps my body energized and my nerves strong.