AU

Peachybeachy
Posted on Aug 16, 2021
Decent vitamin, good price, made in USA.

I've been using this brand for a while now. Overall, I'd say I do notice I have more energy and my focus sharpens with this multi-vitamins. My only gripe is the size of the pills is huge. Also, the company switched back to glass bottles - thank you! The plastic bottle really cheapened the look of the brand. I hope switching back to plastic didn't compromise the quality of the multivitamin. I've also bought this multivitamin off of the manufacturer's website when they have a buy 1 get 1 free deal. You can't go wrong with iHerb prices but the manufacturer has some pretty sweet deals as well. Overall, I'm a repeat buyer and I have more faith in this brand than your typical pharmacy Centrum brands.

Bought these vitamins for my mom because she needs vitamins but will not choke down a bunch of different pills. So the fact that this vitamin has probiotic, multivitamins, and fish oil is fantastic. My mom says that she feels a difference in her joints, her energy level, and overall sense of well-being has improved. Will continue to purchase this brand for her.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love that this multivitamin is made with raw whole foods, and includes enzymes and aloe. It's also a good deal, as each bottle contains a two month supply. I've taken this for several years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm a Country Life fan. They always have satisfying quality and ingredients. The tablet is a bit big for me though. It took me a couple of tries to swallow it. Otherwise, everything is good.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I like this vitamin because it's only one a day, and it is aimed at the mature women. I can tell the difference when I take them -- more energy, difference in the joints, overall sense of well being.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I was getting OTC from my Insurance and they sucked. I'm 70 and very fussy about what I take now. These are vitamins with a kick. They go down easy and stay with you all day and good yellow pee pee till 5PM just like its supposed to be I love these vitamins and gives me great energy for house work or yard work. I edge and mow my own yard plus garden and I have found I'm outside for a much longer time and just going at it. I do believe someone out there will love these as much as I do. Happy Vitamin....

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

This a MUST! for the older woman! I've noticed a difference in taking this one pill a day...imagine one pill a day that have everything in it! Now, I don't have to take all those supplements which fill up my table and when I go on a trip to visit my grandchild, I only need to pack one pill per day for the length of my stay. This is truly a blessing....

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Ordering with IHerbs is really easy with any information you may need about the contents of the products , the expiration date which is not found in the other websites I have used. It has great prices. After extensive research I found Country Life daily vitamins to be the best choice because it is only on capsule daily and it has the nutrients needed for a senior including digestive enzymes and some probiotics.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

my mom loves it. bought several packs of those for her) she feels better when she takes it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have taken these for over 5 years. Love the raw food, plus probiotics. I've been without them and notice the difference.