AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Doesn't need to be fancy, just effective

Take this to keep cold sores and other herpes under control (by keeping Lysine/arganine in balance). One a day, extra if I feel an outbreak coming (or feel like overindulging in chocolate!). Love that I can order in bulk, enough to last half a year or more. Tablets are large, so suggest taking sip of water first to wet mouth, then slip tab in mouth and sip more water. Goes down pretty easily that way than trying to gulp.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Bought this for my wife and she swears by it. At the earliest sign of a cold sore she starts taking this and it reduces how severe it gets and greatly reduces the length of time having to suffer with a cold sore. Highly recommend this to anyone dealing with cold sores.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Country Life is a quality brand. I usually get the 500 mg capsules and I goofed up and got the tablets this time. I like the capsules better just because they're easier to swallow.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Great for immune system against the virus. I take it often after working out to support my muscles after

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Have had no allergy or viral symptoms since I started using this product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Started taking this about two years ago to ward off any viral infection, and I haven't been sick since. I use it in combo with zinc, vit D, and vit K2, and the results speak for themselves. Be sure to take it on an empty stomach though.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I fight VEB and drank lisine of another brand, much cheaper and it worked. Pain vanished. But the like country life and decided to take this one lisine. I’m too upset, pain came back. This lisine doesn’t work even when I take 4000mg! Too bad

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very good. I'll use it again next time

Posted on May 15, 2022