AU

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Lutein for the eyes

Have just started to take Country Life Lutein today so cannot comment but I loved the size of softgel capsule which was so easy to take. I chose these capsules because of the high quality and ingredients stated on the bottle. I thought the packaging was very well designed and easy to read

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

maybe it is good for eyes ,but need time to prove

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

It has more lutein and zeaxanthin than any other product that I have seen on the market It helps eye health

Posted on Aug 31, 2017

Due to the onset of macular degeneration, I take Country Life Lutein (20 mg) in conjunction with an AREDS 2 product called Pro-Optic (the latter is not available on iHerb). My eye care specialist complimented me during my last check up. She essentially told me, "Whatever you are doing, keep doing it. Your macular degeneration has _not_ worsened." So I ordered three more bottles of Country Life Lutein.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good Good Good

Posted on Mar 6, 2020

have been trying lots of these types of products and overall this seems better than those I have tried. Can see the result after 2-3 weeks time, my vision is clearer than before.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

great! I will buy again!

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

better than other supplements of the same kind

Good, helps eyes feels better

Posted on Sep 6, 2012

I think Country Life makes good products,reasonably priced, which is why I opted for this. I live in quite a hot climate, so these caps tend to stick together in the jar. I have added one of those little sachets that you often get in supplement bottles, but with little effect. Overall, that's a small thing to complain about.