AU

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Excellent! While taking Vitamin C, we need a complex form.

The quality and taste are consistent. No stomach pain side effect. Package size are good. Ingredient is 1000 mg per capsule, good for daily supplement. While I was taking, I did not get and cold nor influenza, even no Covid….Perhaps, I was lucky by either the Vit C or the placeable effect.

b6f67360-2584-4780-932b-ceb9638eae13

Quality is excellent , Vitamin C with over 500 mg of Bioflavonoids. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is one of the best vitamin c out there, it’s made from natural sources which is much better than just ascorbic acid. The doze is high, so you don’t have to take a lot of pills to get you daily intake. Please drop a like if i helped you in anyway 🤗

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have been taking vitamine C since a very long time but recently I found out that we must take vitamine C complex and vitamin C is only acerbic acid which is not enough so I bought this product after comparing it with many others. I can't say that the difference is noticeable but I can say that I rarely get the flue and I am a person who takes autoimmune suppressant medication daily due to my autoimmune disease. it's a good product I'll order it again

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I've been a Maxi C-Complex user for many years with satisfactory results and expect to continue with iHerb as the main source of the supplier for my vitamin needs.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

A dependable product I recomend. I've been taking vit C since the mid '70s and the science of vitamins has come a long way; this complex is at the top of its game. You won't be disapointed.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is a great Vitamin C, the best I have found! Plus they contain a lot of additional beneficial substances. The tablets are large, but I like the tart taste so I just chew them. They arrived quickly and were very well packaged.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Vitamin C complexed is the best form of vit C. It is a powerful antioxidant and it is recommended especially during this pandemic

c6148d54-5b25-4941-a77f-70b4928937dd
Posted on Mar 28, 2021

a high dosage of Vitamin C is a must, especially through those times. I take one everyday after my main meal or after breakfast. I feel much better when I take it than when I forget, I do feel it makes a difference in energy levels and also it a major immune defence buster. I currently finished this bottle and I am testing ascorbic acid in crystal form, I will switch back to this brand as soon as winter comes and I will update the review to tell about any difference.