AU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Bought this for my teenage daughter who suffers from acne. This is her second month using it and it seems to be slowly helping her skin.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

fast delivery, good quality, dosage is ok have taken already so many bottles and will be cobtinue to buy it!!!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

a good product Quick delivery Good.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It was ok, helps with skin moisture

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been drinking for three weeks already, the manufacturer promises the effect in 6 weeks. One can only lasts for a month. I have a problem with pores, not with rashes, the latter are rare, in the second phase of the cycle. During the reception, there were no rashes at all, not a single one. So the supplement works. But for the time being, I still do not see the action. I bet 5 * in absentia

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

After eating Korean products, I found out if I could order it on iHerb, so I bought it. I think this product will be good as I have already felt the effect while eating Korean products. I take it with hyaluronic acid, and it is definitely less dry and less flaky.

4cf2b282-ade9-4cdd-88cd-9b8530299411
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I thought it would be 1 tablet a day, but I bought 2 tablets. Is this price expensive for one month? It is said that taking 0.6 to 1.8 mg of ceramide derived from konjac a day is effective. This contains 2.5mg of konjac-derived ceramide per tablet, so if you take 2 tablets a day, that's 5mg. I think it works well enough! I think I'll be stingy with one tablet. smile

bf87f237-077d-4711-9eab-e90e7ea77548
a00d229d-0612-44f3-9abe-7bc8e02d82f8
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I can say that this supplement works .. I have been drinking for 1.5 months, there are almost no new rashes, compared to what it was - heaven and earth. The question is how long this effect will last, because if the rashes return a week after the end of the treatment, it will be a shame ...

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Despite hospital treatment and medication, I chose it as one of the skin nutrients that can be taken for a long time to relieve eczema that recurs every year. It's cheaper than Korea, but expensive.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Long-term repurchase, blackheads, acne, acne, and oil production have been significantly improved, and the skin has indeed stabilized. A must-have supplement when wearing a mask!