AU

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
It works

This has been helping my controlling my skin picking. The only problem is the pills kind of smell like farts and have a bit of a bad taste so don’t leave them in your mouth. However, they aren’t the worst smelling NAC I’ve tried, but not the ideal of odorless either.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I am a big fan of NAC. I am caughing because of the season allergy and having some mucus in the throat - NAC is helping A LOT!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Perfect antioxidant, i was skeptical at first but it really helps with overall health and lung capacity. I noticed a slight change in my endurance during workouts thanks to this.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Quick and easy delivery to Asia without any issues. Good packaging and after 1 month use no side effects or whatsoever, taking in combination with few other supps such as Quercetin.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities described on the label!

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

It is most often used by doctors against an overdose of paracetamol (Tylenol) and its drugs. In general, N-acetylcysteine ​​is a precursor of glutathione. 📌It helps protect cells from liver and heart damage, "recycles" vitamins E and C, for strong immunity, for healthy liver and heart. 📌NAC protects the liver from toxins (like paracetamol, alcohol, etc.). It boosts glutathione levels. 📌 Helps to loosen mucus from the affected lungs. 📌 has good antibacterial properties and the ability to interfere with the formation of biofilms, as well as destroy biofilms 📌Helps the heart health of diabetics. 📌 can positively influence cognitive functions in psychosis. This one I like best! I have some problem with liver and glucuronidation, and I see I’ve become more calm and not so yellow(skin)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Great supplement, clears the chest and a good idea to keep them in your stock for colds and flu season.

Posted on May 22, 2022

smells like egg fart. I take it to control trichotilomania urges and I really hope it will help me

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good. I will recommend it to others.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Works great. Good quality product.