AU

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Recommended for muscle cramps and twitches.

I bought these on a special sale, so the price was good. They have helped immensely with cramps in my legs. I am 44 and until a year ago I had never had a leg cramp (known as Charlie Horses when they are in your calf). Within the last year, its gotten so bad that I would get them at work while walking down the hallway (I am a teacher so I mostly am not sitting down) not to mention at night. Taking magnesium has really helped. I also have been having muscle twitches constantly all over my body, and this helped with that as well.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I got these to help regulate my blood pressure. I don't like what the docs prescribe and after doing much research these vitamins is what I chose. My blood pressure was back in the normal range after taking these for 2 days. I will recommend these and I will continue to purchase.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been using this product to help with anxiety and chronic pain relief. This has a smooth coating and doesn’t dissolve if you happen to not swallow it quick enough. I feel like I’ve tried everything under the sun, but this is making a noticeable difference. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis with Graves’ disease antigens, fibromyalgia, and anxiety. A real winner, right?! Well, I feel like it’s helping all across the board, and helping me go to the bathroom with more ease without giving me an upset stomach. I would recommend it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This product has changed my life. I love to work/play outside, but I sweat profusely. In the past, being outside in the summer for only half a day would be a guaranteed pounding headache with muscle cramps later that night, no matter how much water or Gatorade I drank.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The quality of this supplement is superb! I’ve been taking this supplement for years & it has the perfect benefits for someone who wants to take magnesium for those that are deficient. I suffer from migraines & when I stop taking this supplement I get them more frequently. They are a lil big in size but I don’t have a problem swallowing pills & no after taste. They don’t have a bad after either. The combination of minerals is perfect because I do have high blood pressure & the potassium works well with my prescription meds. My doctor reviewed the ingredients & completely recommended this supplement. I believe that I have benefited from good bone strength & an improvement with inflammation too. I’ll have my doctor to to a done density test because of the calcium benefit too.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is my mom's second purchase. She has been having issue with her knee joints but upon consuming these tablets, she felt better. It was not a miracle but a life saviour to my mom's daily needs to ensure that her vitamins are in check. It would be best if iHerb could replenish their bigger size bottles as we had to buy more smaller bottles instead.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Directions say it's best to take after exercise or at bedtime WITH food, which is a shame because I'm used to taking my vitamins in the morning. But I guess this is how to maximize the absorption of potassium, as it was the same direction I had when taking only that.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a very cost-effective product. Taking two of these capsules in the evening will help you sleep better and help your bowel movements. Magnesium is something that most people aren't getting enough of. This product is a very good high quality product for the price.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Had serious trouble with waking up every morning at 3am....sleep through the night when i take 2 at bedtime. It is a favorite natural sleep aid in our family.