AU

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My mother got muscle cramps, she ate well, sleep plenty, hydrate but got magnesium deficit. She tried different brands but Country Life works best. It's bioavailable and has variety of magnesium forms. She only takes one daily. It's good for mild constipation also cause it brings water to your colon and more often than not people with constipation are magnesium deficient. Very helpful product and in glass jar.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I am 80 years old and this is the third magnesium product I have tried. The tablets have no taste and the size does not prevent me from swallowing it with just a mouthful of water. My reasons for trying this particular product are to help with joint and muscle pains. Also, I want to have some additional help with sleep at nighttime. The quality and potency of the minerals included are high since I am already noticing improvements in all areas of need.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I ordered it for my mom and she really likes it. She says it helps her sleep better and really feels such a difference. The packaging is really good and the size of the pills is medium and you could swallow it easily. Love the quality too. She doesn’t feel much pain in her joint and muscles as much as she used to.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The magnesium and potassium aspartate by Country Life comes in glass and loaded with cotton. The pills are longer than thought and they are nearly just about as thick as an otc potassium pill. Whenever broken in half they are more straightforward to swallow. I have an inadequacy with low degrees of potassium and magnesium and experience the ill effects of outrageous intense muscle squeezes that are crippling. This item is totally stunning. I had ran out of potassium pills for around two months and my issues was so terrible I decided to take otc leg cramp alleviation yet without any result it put me in more basic condition. Subsequent to purchasing this item and taking for 3 days at last help was found. It's the right equilibrium for myself and I will suggest profoundly and will purchase once more.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Reduces muscle soreness and gives good sleep after intense workout . I don’t take it regularly ,only when I need . But works for me like magic on muscle soreness and helps with good sleep

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Was taking this supplement and had a blood sample taken for potassium-magnesium - levels were high, meaning the supplement works well. Pills are big though.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been talking this deployment for more then a year now and i see a real change. If you have gout I recommend looking it up

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been using this product for years for my heart. I've had great results and trust the Country Life brand. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Been checking on the website and found this. Hopefully, can helps to improve my health and skin condition.

e2398c8e-d5ea-4902-86a3-130564969022