AU

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Expensive, but somwhat effective at least.

Has some efficacy, as opposed to several other PS supplements not bound to DHA that I've tried in doses up to 1g. 3-4 capsules of this one seems to mildly help with my sleep maintenance issues, not as much as I'd hoped and too expensive at that dosage. So back to eating Atlantic mackerel every night.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I haven't seen results yet. I've been taking multiple supplements and I need to try this supplement by itself to check for results.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

The best form of phosphatidylserine out there. Its bound to dha which makes it the form thats in the cellmembranes of the brain. It is more bioavailable and can cross the blood brain barrier more easily, making it stronger then other forms. Its great for enhancing sleep quality, memory and reducing stress.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Looking forward to more improvements. I know it takes time but it is difficult to wait.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

I bought this product for my mom, who is suffering from cognitive decline. I write this review after 3 months of use. it is difficult to give an opinion, honestly I seem to have noticed a small improvement in his cognitive abilities but certainly nothing striking. however I recommend it

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Not sure if its working, but haven't had any adverse reactions.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Take as part of my brain stack. Do not see major difference from other DHA & PS supplements.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I think this helps with sleep, I take 3 capsules with my last meal. I noticed better sleep the first week++ but the effect seems to be almost gone now. The best form of PS out there I think.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

After taking one bottle, I haven't seen any significant improvement yet.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Works great. Planning to get second one