AU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, folic acid, energy, niacin flush, effect, potency, nervous system, metabolism, taste

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good source of vitamin B-12. I love that Country Life provides a list of allergens. My corn and potato allergic son has no issues with taking this daily.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I looked for the best price for Country Life B12 and iHerb was the cheapest!! I also received it faster than expected! I will definitely order more from iHerb!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The tablet is easy to swallow. Not sure about the effectiveness until I have blood test as I have vitamin B12 deficiency. Easy on stomach as it doesn't cause acid reflux.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I’ve been taking B12 for several month. I started with “Country life” brand, than changed for another one just to try, if there was any difference. I don’t know about chemistry, but it felt differently, I didn’t like another one (because of flavor), so when I finally finished the another one I bought “County life” again. Thanks there’s no taste! (And I love glass bottle, not plastic).

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Gentle on stomach. Size is ok for swallow. No aftertaste.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I bought it for my friend as it’s prescribed by her doctor.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My blood results have gotten so much better after taking this for a while. This is my approach to avoid osteoporosis.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Someone recommended this brand because it is vitamin b12 in cyanocobalamin form. That's why 2 bottles were ordered.