AU

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This brand is awesome and iherb has it for a great price. You should definitely try it. Not at D3 are the same this one is the best!!!

3a535485-2842-4fa1-bb32-5dc478f748ef
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought that vitamin last year and finished first bottle. Bought another one. I like glass bottle and structure of the capsule. Same for the composition

a3d0b40f-bc76-454c-b67d-b64048c22292
Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this D3 and brand. My D levels have increased and i like the glass bottle and most of their supplements are gluten free as well!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have osteoporosis, I have been taking one capsule a day of this vitamin D for many many years. It is a good product I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

When this bottle of Vitamin D arrived all the gel capsules were congealed in a solid mass at the bottom of the glass bottle, no amount of shaking or tapping could separate them. I figured maybe they got hot at some point on their journey to Australia & decided to put them in the fridge overnight. The next morning I took them out of the fridge and gave them a solid whack & voila they all separated... so problem solved. This process should work for other gel caps like fish oil as well. The product itself I like for its ingredient profile and the addition of MCT oil should make for easier absorption.

Posted on May 31, 2021

I've been taking a high dose of vitamin D for many years, now I take 2,500 IUs per day in winter and every other day in summer. My blood level of D is checked by GP six montly - it averages in the optimal replete range of 150 nmol/L (60 ng/ml). I like Country Life vitamin D3 because it is in medium chain triglycerides which make it more easily absobed.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It's not easy to find a vitamin D in this high dosage. This product is very convenient for use.

Posted on May 31, 2022

great price and package was packaged well and arrived on time

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

'Love this product. The softgels are small and very easy to swallow.

A great product of a good, high-quality brand at a good price