AU
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

As always Cp-1 products are my favourite for my hair routine, and this product is amazing. I love it more than Lador fillers and this one lasts me for a while. The scent is very light and the size is just perfect, i take a small amount and just mix with some water directly in my hand, lazy version. I love my hair after it, brushes very easy and feels very moisturised.

d43d3402-e714-4c6b-89c3-84292e5c469d
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Discovered this brand and this particular mask after I over processed my hair during the pandemic shot down. I couldn’t believe the results! My hair was just a dry, dead straw and only after using it once I gained so many benefits: my hair want brittle, it was hydrated and moisturized, it was shiny and silky like after salon! And it lasted for weeks!!!! Since then I bough a shampoo and conditioner by this Korean brand and finally invested into a bigger size (I used capsules before) packaging of this fantastic mask!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I truly love it. I have been blonde for 12 years. You can imagine the damage to my hair. I’ve been having problems with very dry uncombable hair lately and have been trying different conditioners and hair masks with little success. I got this and although I am not sure if I applied it correctly (no clear instructions on the box) but my hair felt completely different after one application. I mixed 1 tablespoon of product and 1 tbs of water and applied it on shampooed hair. This amount was enough for my shoulder length hair. Can’t wait to see how my hair quality changes after multiple applications.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have thin, curly hair that lately has been a huge frizzball no matter what I do. Deep Conditioners, acv rinses, rice water - you name it, I did it, and nothing was getting rid of the frizz. I tried this literally the second it came in the mail and it worked amazingly! I still have a tiny bit of frizz, but it's better than my hair has ever been and I'm sure one more use will almost completely eliminate it. Well, at least as much as curly hair can be haha. And the fact that you don't have to leave it on long is a huge plus. This will definitely be a part of my regular hair care rotation!!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I read the reviews for a long time before ordering! my scalp dry and hair sensitive! I trust this brand! and after used it made my hair smooth, moisturize, like after a salon! hydrated alive! Scent good! size good! and quality this product! my favorite! I will definitely repeat the purchase

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I always use this mildly scented hair serum in the shower and it does a great job of moisturizing my hair. The size of the package seems deceptively small but one bottle lasted me for months so I would say that the price quality ratio for this product is pretty amazing.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Extremely easy to use make sure you read the instructions on this website as instructions on the packet are of course in Korean. Doesn’t have a smell. Made my hair beautiful and silky. I bleached blonde here and I spend a lot of time swimming and outside in the sun and I recommend this to anyone who has dried brittle and coloured hair.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Really it’s better than I thought it makes my hair hydrated and easy to comb nice smell hope it comes back in stock again

b7a70ad9-7983-4daa-a269-30c46f09c075
Posted on Jun 17, 2021

This is hands down one of the best hair serums I have ever used. Makes my hair feel so soft and shiny. I don't even need the conditioner. It also keeps my hair from being frizzy. I use this once a week as my hair is healthy but if the hair is damaged I would use up to 3 times a week. The bottle is much bigger than I expected and you don't really need very much. For my hair length (which is past shoulders) one tablespoon is sufficient. If hair is longer then using 1.5 or 2 tablespoons may be better. If hair is shorter then 1 teaspoon would be enough or even less if hair is very short. The instructions are all in Korean but basically, it says 1 to 1 ratio so I just used one tablespoon of hair serum to one tablespoon of water. Can alter depending on the length of hair. The smell is pleasant. Application is very easy and I cover from root to ends. Very impressed with this product will purchase it again.

fd08f133-c69a-4de0-b666-6de8bcce5b42