AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

First of all big plus for packaging, because it’s much easier to use in the shower with wet hands instead of squeezing a bottle to pour product out . It’s a clear shampoo that makes my hair very soft and hydrated. And what’s important hair feels hydrated all over the length, ends are very soft . The scent is pleasant, but it’s synthetic - which doesn’t disturb me . Makes a lot of foam , cleans good . I like it very much

071d06ef-47f1-460a-bc27-8efba3ce8011
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Great fresh scent, no color at all, easy to use big size and nice quality package. I use it every 2 days, hair don’t get oily so fast. I’ve got a sensitive scalp, but with this shampoo I’m definitely happy. My hair look moisturized and thick, currently I’m using with a mask. Love this brand

Wonderful new product from CP-1! The scent is very pleasant. The quality is just like the quality of al pther products of this brand. I found the effect just right away, since my hair really became more moisturized and luscious. The composition of this shampoo is very gentle to the scalp, you won’t face any dandruff afterwards since its really moisturizing. I tried the small size, probably will go for the bigger one next time❤️

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

What I liked about it is that you need a small amount of shampoo and it foams up like crazy. The part I didn’t like as much is super dry hair once I washed it off. If you apple the filler, the hair looks good. I wonder what would happen if I didn’t.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I am naturally wavy and this product is especially for someone who often curls their hair and looks healthy afterwards. The fragrance is moist and moisturizing, and after using it for a week, it is very smooth and the scalp is not sensitive.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Best shampoo ever I was waiting more than a year for this shampoo finally sale in USA It's best one that i ever had

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Already used filler from this serie, that's why I bought shampoo but it was better than shampoo, because shampoo for my hairs is pretty agressive , I faced difficulty with brushing and during washing hairs are very tough. With conditioner it was not so tragic but I won't reorder it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

good quality .. perfect size .. good package .. good benefits .. use good for dry hair .. good smell I am 30 age

8c9b1c72-f8ff-4207-b2a7-40ff6afe525d
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The illuminating pink packaging looks promising. When squeezed out, it looks like a pretty transparent bubble.. but once it makes contact with my hair, I can't help but feel quite disappointed that it has an alkalink feeling, and doesn't really smooth out my hair strands. it's still quite tangled after the wash. I guess I had high expectations for this product when it uses "Hair Fill Up".

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Love it! Makes my bleached hairs smooth and shining ! Try with the same Korean brand ampoules