AU

4.8
LiloHendricks
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
My favorite conditioner!

Scent is very pleasant. I use it every time I wash my hair, 2-3 pumps and it covers my middle length hair. Bottle size is sufficient, I love it! Makes my hair soft and shinny. Moisturizes my hair for 2 days! Doesn't make my scalp itch which is good.

The line is promoted for damaged, weak hair caused by coloring. I have been using the shampoo along with the conditioner for my dull, damaged hair, and this duo seemed to work. This shampoo surprisingly didn't make my hair drier and tangled, and the conditioner left my hair moisturized. It contains sodium laureth sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate. Overall I like it, but I will not be buying it again.

b58dc385-4957-4aa5-98fe-98d5d79c43b4
ed6a0a0e-0edf-4267-9a6b-ef315665a141
2fd81f57-ced2-44b1-98d7-0d03726a2bbe
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

K-beauty conditioners are great. I wish I'd had a larger tube to really spend more time with the formula. They aren't as slippery as western conditioners but my hair was certainly moisturized. Light scent- neutral. Definitely a great product to try; could easily see trying the larger size.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

great korean conditioner. the size is great and you only need to use a little so it will last a long time. this is great for detangling and leaves hair like silk. This is much better than regular brands of hair products. i also really like that it has a pump.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Just like the CP 1 mask, this product is hood to go! The smell is great. Works well with a long thin hair. Gives moisture and smoothness to the hair. I’ve been using it for some time now and I can say that it really fills up my hair. It made kind of reconstructure to it. I believe it’s thanks to the silk proteins inside😍

AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is good quality conditioner I can recommend. It doesn’t make hair greasy but very moisturized and alive. I use it every other time when I wash my hair so it’s still effective for my hair. The size of the product’s package is great, it will last for long.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

It smells wonderfully! like a high end product in a hair salon! It is also works well as a hair mask. I put it on the ends of my hair for 3 min and rinse it off. The hair is smooth and shiny! The packaging is very convenient.

58f7bf4d-5ef5-45a3-8019-99e73c973660
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Scent is very pleasant. I use it every other time I apply to hair with 5-6 pumps. Bottle size is sufficient, hair is soft, moisturized and shinny

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Super, grown my hair with it . When ppl write negative reviews about this product they did not use it for at least a month to see the result