AU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Nice Balm, fresh feeling

I usually buy cedar wood based balms as I’m obsessed with the scent and the feeling of outdoorsiness. I ordered this BY MISTAKE but actually really like it 🤣. It’s refreshing and slightly cooling. Makes my beard feel almost lighter. The only negative thing is that the scent wears off quite quickly so a reapply or two is usually needed.

Creamo is wonderful. the balm texture is creamy and easy to use. the size is just big enough for traveling. the scent is nice and refreshing and great when you need something besides forest smells.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is excellent! Smells great, and has the perfect texture. Not too oily/sticky and does the job of keeping your beard moisturised and tame.

Posted on May 4, 2022

My brother (age 22) uses this daily and he finds it works well for his sensitive skin. It’s decent quality and size for the price and it has a soft minty smell/scent.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Husband very pleased. It has a lovely mint scent. Nourishes and styles

Posted on May 16, 2022

Bought this as a gift for my husband. He uses this to style his beard. He likes it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This product is amazing, it made my moustache look more vivid, I’ve been using it for a couple of days now and I can already see noticeable difference!! I recommend all of you to buy this because it is well worth your money!!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

good quality good ingredients liked it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product and fast shipping!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great balm. So good for my skin