AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 28, 2022
Sometimes you just need an emergency puttanesca

I keep this in my fridge and mostly use it for emergency puttanesca pasta purposes, although I'm sure you could use it for other recipes too. It's just so convenient to squeeze some paste out rather than fuss with individual anchovies.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This taste amazing. It is hard to find anchovy paste in my country and the price point of this is just right. I use this to make homemade cesar dressing, or for some unami in my pastas.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Taste good. No fishy smell. It is very convenient. I put on my nuts and very easy to control the amount. It is a must item if you like Anchovy.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is my go to anchovy paste for my Caesar salad dressing. I have bought this numerous times. Has a great taste and texture and blends in well with all the other ingredients.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This paste is great to use for Caeser salad dressing and in spreads, sauces, etc. It's convenient to use in the tube. The flavor is good-- not too salty or fishy, but enough so.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

To be honest, I was expecting something like English ‘Gentlemen’s Relish’ (spiced anchovy spread), but this was pure fishiness with nothing else. I suppose this makes it good for cooking with, but found it hard to finish the tube.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great to have on the spice rack for that extra umami flavour in veggies. I love that it is in this tube so that you can squeeze just the right amount out.

Posted on May 9, 2021

Love(!) anchovy! We are avid Caesar salad fans but don’t always crack open a big jar of anchovy fillets because it’s just the two of us at home. This anchovy paste really is awesome! We always have a tube in our fridge and a couple in the pantry ready to go. Highly recommended. Please give a thumbs up if you found my review helpful :-)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Deliciously salty, this anchovy paste is great spread on bread or wraps with a bit of cheese and vegetables. I think I'd like to use it in the future mixed into sauces or sauteed dishes as well. It definitely has a strong anchovy taste and smell, but if that is a flavor profile you like, you will enjoy this product

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is my go-to when making a red pasta sauce from scratch... It enlivens plain tomatoes into a pasta sauce with more depth and character. Easy to use--just squeeze an inch out of the tube after stir-frying your aromatics, and before adding your tomato paste/sauce. Enjoy!