AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Great snack!

These crackers are delicious! Fresh and crunchy with high quality ingredients. The packaging is perfect, after opening it's easy to close and keep fresh. I love the taste, it's an excellent composition of flavors. A nice healthy snack when I'm looking for something savory and light. A larger size package would be great!!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I have been buying the rosemsary flavour cracker. It is cruchy, not greasy, slightly salty (which brings out the aroma of the herbs). Full of fibres and nutrients. A very good snack between meals, just that one can be indulged in it and finish half a bag easily

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

i actually love these. They were a tiny bit salty, but it really depends what you eat it with. They were delicious and healthy containing good ingredients.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Taste sooo good . No gluten - which is a big plus for my celiac daughter as a snack when she doesn't have time to get anything. The only thing is the size -I wish they would sell it in larger packs

Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is very good, taste is super good, I can’t stop myself eating it once opened. It’s one of my best snack but it break my keto diet as I can’t stop eating it

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Like this biscuit , taste very good, not so salty , smell good , package very well use individual small size, ingredients are health material. Good quality, my family eat quickly, can’t diet temporary, will buy again.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

IF you are gluten free you will LOVE these crackers! CRUNCH, just the right amount of salt and perfect for dipping in your hummus or enjoying with cheese or salami. IF you are NOT gluten free you will still like these crackers. TRY THEM!...you will like them!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Absolutely love these crackers! The packaging is a zip lock bag, which keep all crackers crispy and fresh. Original flavour is good for having on its own or with some dips/hummus on the side.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Crunchy, and the sesame seeds add a burst of flavour. Unfortunately the crackers are too salty. They’re thoroughly covered with very fine salt. The tamari used would have been enough for saltiness. Sea salt would also have tasted better if used.

ac80f74b-0b5f-4744-86b5-43dae896bdc6
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I like that these crackers are healthier than the regular ones and they are made of rice meaning no gluten and with olive oil (not canola oil and other lower quality oil). A bit too salty for me, otherwise all great!