AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Good

It definitely works for me much better that the stone crystal deodorant, though it doesn’t give 24 hours protection, as promised. It’s 10-12 hours max for me. The scent and texture is actually quite nice and it doesn’t give me a rash, as deodorants with baking soda did. On the whole, I am much more pleased with this purchase than I expected:)

3c4e9ff5-1a6e-420a-a547-b2a1f10b0055
Posted on May 3, 2022

I am very sweaty and I live in a hot and humid climate. This deodorant has good ingredients and does not irritate my underarms since it is free from baking soda. I have used a deodorant with baking soda once and my underarm reacted bad to it. This deodorant does not stop you from sweating since it’s not antiperspirant, but it can remove and mask the odor of smell. I was initially worried about it having a strong lavender smell because I don’t really like lavender, but this deodorant smells nice and reminds me of like a white tea scent instead of a strong lavender scent.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

It answers all my acspcation and beyond! The smell is amazing and freshy, it doesn't stain the fabric and it applies smoothly on skin. I really recommend it, especially for the Israeli summer and the winter too. The scent is fresh in and for my opinion is made from natural essential oils. The quality is perfect! It takes care of strong body odors and size is good for 6 months at list

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Have heard alot about this so i ordered it. Scent is light and nice. Smells great. Cares for ur underarms. Great quality. Size is big. Packaging is great. It works against the sweat from creating smell. Benefits. Composition includes natural ingredients. Personally i use it after every bath on clean skin, it's in my routine. Feels great. Frequently can be used but on clean skin.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like that the deodorant is kind of creamy and not rock hard like the others I've tried. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave a white residue on clothes, but I mostly bought this because it has magnesium.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

At first I liked this deodorant. The scent was a little different but still felt fresh. The composition of this product was unlike other deodorants that I have used. It was easy to apply but after a while you feel it gets like a film and was it was difficult to remove in the shower. I feel thwt this is ok for occasional use but I would not add it to my daily routine. I noticed that if I use it occasionally and switch to difference deodorants between uses there was a better result with this. I dont think i would repurchase this product but in general I do like crystal products.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

If you love the smell of lavender, this deodorant will give freshness to the body. does not leave marks on black clothes. and protects against sweat for 24 hours.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This type is excellent and I liked it a lot. The quality is excellent, its size is suitable, and it helped me reduce the rate of secretions and infections, and a comfortable sensation when using it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

love the scent! i feel with good smell even after a long working day! the size of the package is very good. really love it!