AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I live in the tropics where it’s humid and hot most days of the year. Having a powerful deodorant is a game changer and this is definitely one of the best deodorants I’ve discovered. The scent is subtle and it keeps my perspiration minimal. It doesn’t stain my clothes (esp the pit area).

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 1, 2023
1,718

A good deodorant Crystal, the smell is pleasant, does not leave sticky and traces on clothes, which is not very important! During the day, very well protects against the smell of sweat. In the future I will still order and try other aromas.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The smell is soft and fresh, I have been using it for a week now and works as expected, including on workout days. Looking forward to try the lavender as well.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have very sensitive skin. I wasn't sure that I wouldn't have cracked skin. After several uses, I can say that this deodorant suits me. Pleasant, delicate smell, no white spots, effectively copes with the suppression of unpleasant odors. In general, a very pleasant feeling.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It’s my 3rd purchase. I’m giving it to my friends and family since it’s so good! It works effectively and long lasting. Good for my money and great for my armpits. It’s far better than the crystal unscented one. It’s easy to clean also. I used spray deo before. Every time I took a shower, I had to make sure it’s clean enough so it didn’t left any residue in my armpits cause I was afraid it will make my armpit goes darker. Worry less now. Kindly thumbs up 😬👍

d2c36810-7bc0-423e-871b-4fbc7981dc0a

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought this for my teen son. he is really happy with this product & likes the smell.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The scent is great and size too. However, I found it a little hard to glide on it needs to be a little wet before. It doesn’t last all day either

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

i dont really like the scent of it. it is in my routine as it makes me feel fresh and clean. overall it is good in the size and the package is great. quality is good, leaves no smell through out the day.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I really love the smell of it its very nice and dont stain the clothes