AU

4.3
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The scent is sweet but not sickly the composition of the product is quite smooth and my sensitive scalp didn't have a reaction. I'll use this in my routine and the size and quality at a great price have left my hair with moisturize but not weight. My Curls are poppin

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I only like this product when I use it in a certain way and only with another product. It’s very similar to the Shea moisture flaxseed gel. I use a lot when I decide to style my hair with this product. The smell is nice and consistently gives me a nice result.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022
1,372

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The first thing I want to point out is the scent - it's amazing. It smells of oranges and stays on the hair for quite some time, You also need the tiniest amount of product if you have fine and thin hair. It gives enough hold for my wavy hair.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This really works for my hair type,i have low porosity hair and products just don’t work for me but somehow this one does. Love the scent on this one too. Definitely will repurchase

5c064406-9d00-4e71-8534-5e30c2fbb584
Sam
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I love the shampoo and conditioner from this line, so I was excited to try the styling gel...but it didn't live up to the hype for my hair. I've been testing gels one at a time with the same leave-in conditioner so I can compare the results...and this one left my hair (which is dry, color-treated, curly 3a) fluffy and frizzy with poor ringlet formation. (For application, I coated my damp hair with the leave-in conditioner from the same line, put my hair in a cotton towel for 10 mins to reduce dripping, coated my hair in the Pineapple Curl Defining Jelly, and let air dry.) I have so many other gels that provide better curl definition and hold for me, so I can't imagine using this again. It might be good for someone whose curls start taking shape/formation before the use of styling products (but my curls are a formless fluffball without styling products).

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This is a good everyday gel, it’s hold is not as strong as a heavy duty gel but for everyday use with my hair down it’s good. Smells nice as well

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

gelly like texture .I'm type 3a 3b thick curly haired makes my hair feel moisturised like no other jel did . I definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Amazing the texture is light and smells so good, and make my hair well defined i recommend to use it with the leave in conditioner

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Always enjoyed using this product, so happy I could find on here. It smells amazing, although I’m more keen on the blueberry scent more. It holds my hair great for the look I’m aiming for.