AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 7, 2022
Doe the job.

I won’t lie and say this suited my hair. I made the mistake of buying this when it was not designed for 1b type hair. It is heavy and does a very good job moisturizing but is quite oily. It is not for my hair at all. The quantity and quality are great and the scent is amazing. A little goes a long way, and them some more.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair with lots of slip, and there is no frizz with this. It has some protein in it, which my hair personally does very well with, but I thought I'd mention it for those who are protein-sensitive to be aware of.

Posted on May 31, 2022

It’s really suit for my curly hair, I like like the scent so much! It can moisture my hair well,use it frequently, not sensitive to my skin, I will continue to use it in the future.

77d827ba-24bb-417a-8f22-373363ba0149
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

this product has a very good scent , easy to as package is easy use with good quality but size is a little bit small. it claims that one of benefits is moisture for hair and this so true but don't use on scalp for no build up specially sensitive one

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

This was the very first curly hair product I used when I went curly 4 years ago! It's still a favorite of mine. Moisturizes my hair well and does what it claims.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I love the scent of this leave-in. Make my hair smooth. But i dont use this anymore since i stop doing curly/wavy hair method.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This leave in conditioner is great for curly hair that is greying and stops the frizz. The scent is good too, not overpowering at all.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Best curly girl approved leave in by far. It makes my hair soft silky and hydrated and nothing else comes close. Only need a pea sized amount for short hair. Smells a lovely blueberry scent that smells almost natural and is not overly sweet.