AU

Lily
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The best gel I have found to date! Scent is amazing, great hold and nourishing ingredients. It works great for my medium porosity type 3a hair. It does leave a bit of a crunchy cast, but this can easily be scrunched out with a bit of oil. Definitely find you don’t have to use much to get that great hold! A bit expensive, but very worth it! Will definitely be repurchasing 😊

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

So... the first couple of times I used this product it didn't work well. I was using it on soaked hair after a styling cream and my hair got really greasy. Turns out, using it on soaking wet hair WITHOUT any cream works perfectly! Great hold, almost no frizz and hair looks good 4-5 days after wash.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Basically its the same consistency like the jellyflex only in a jar. The scent is great, use it pretty standard. I use leave in conditioner and then style with this product and my hair doesn’t feel crunchy or sticky. My hair feels soft and defined so for me quality is great

Posted on May 27, 2022

Absolutely LOVE this product. Currently on my third purchase of this tub. It's the only thing that makes my curls pop, it's also moisturizing for the hair once you scrunch out the crunch with a microfiber towel. Highly recommend it, it's kind of a jelly composition, and you would need to let your hair dry after for a while then crunch it out to achieve good texture. Love it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I’ve ordered this a few times. It works well on my 3c curly hair. First you’ll have to use the cream then use Curlsmith Gel to hold the curls. The scent is amazing too. Curlsmith quality is good with good size. Doesn’t cause build up on scalp.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

If you have thick hair, or curls that dont hold, this styling souffle is perfect for you. The only problem is, it leaves that hard hold on the hair that gels gives you, which doesn’t feel nice and soft. The best way to get rid of that is to separate the curls

Sam
Posted on May 23, 2022

I have type 3a curls and thought this would be a great product to try. It defines and holds my curl shape well, but only when I use a lot of it (which is the case with most curly hair stylers...you need a lot of product in order to hold the shape). The reason I won't repurchase this is because I don't like the cast it forms. With lots of gels, the cast is easily scrunched out and breaks up with a little bit of agitation...but with this stuff, the cast doesn't seem to break. It feels crusty and thick on my hair. When I use less of the product, I get frizz and my curl shape won't hold. When I use more of the product, I get this overly-heavy cast that won't break. For this reason, I'm not a big fan. It's got a lush ingredient list that is clearly very moisturizing, and this redeems it a bit for me, but not enough to re-buy.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have fine curly hair and this souffle is perfect. it gives good hold but doesn't weigh down my hair. Once I scrunch out the crunch when my hair has dried there's no sign of gel, only good hold.