AU

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Amazinggggggness

Ladies, this is worth the price tag. A little goes a long way, but too much makes your hair appear super greasy. It’s a thick formula with healthy oils in. I have thick curly hair and this tames the wild curl frizz for a while work day 12 hours! That NEVER happens with any other products, and I’ve tried A LOT haha. Feels very nourishing. The ingredients are clean and vegan. Doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. It was moisturizing, not sticky. Love it! Will repeat.

0a2dab9f-a22e-4b9a-a4d4-a84ce353bbbd
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

very good smelling product, love the smell and slip. good size for price and very good results. clean and hydrated hair after washing! thanks iherb :) great scent and good price ! clean scalp after usage also. Package is good and neat. moisturized hair after wash too! good products and ingredients also!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This really is actually great for refreshing for me. It's got a bit of hold and it smooths the fluffiness caused by winter sleeping and it doesn't feel icky or build up. I also love the sprayer which creates a foamy spray into my hand which I then apply where needed.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is high quality curl reviving refresh spray. I use it on my day 3 hair. Great size of product. This size bottle has a lot of product in it. My low porosity hair loves it but in moderation. The scent is clean/floral but pleasant. Fast delivery & quality as expected from iherb! Highly recommended.

For undefined frizzy crushed morning curls, this is it! I usually refresh with lightweight oil, but decided to give this a try. This is how I use it - wet my hands and spray some on hands, then scrunch my hair. Repeat couple more times, as needed, and curls redefine by themselves. There is even some slight hold to it. Spray is great, it creates fine mist, but I like to spray on my hands to get better control of it. And the scent is amazing!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I really dont know if i like it or no . I just cant understand how it reached with my hair my hair is really dry . Curly and its experiencing lots of breakage…. I used it on my wet hair after showering and when it dry i just cant feel any difference at all Am I missing something ! Or is there a special way to use it ? Is it that my hair is over damaged and need really deep treatment? I just wish to find answers and to try a brand that really works with my hair

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This product is great for my natural curls. Really brings out the curls & it holds all day. This is great to use on days when I don’t wash my hair. It fluffs up my curls and gets rid of my frizz.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Lovely smell and works well - would have given it 5 stars apart from the fact that it is so sticky! Still, I would bUy it again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Surprised to see Curlsmith. Works great on my hair and is made with quality ingredients. It a slight scent of fruit. Smells delightful. Serves the benefits of moisturizing my hair. I use it multiple times a week. Will purchase again.

Posted on May 30, 2022

i use this as leave in and to refresh my curls love it the size is good can be used for all ages please pack well it was open when received