AU

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

out of all klairs cleansers this one is my favorite. it feels like i double cleanse cause its soo creamy and foamy at the same time. its very gentle and removes everything without stripping. Will buy it again as soon as i finish this one. ive had it for 3 months and i use it 2 times everyday and its still half full.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My favorite cleanser. Its make my face shinny and bright after washing. The skin seems glowing and the appearance is extremely good just after washing. It works well for my very sensitive and acne prone skin.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This product is a lit. First I want to say that is perfectly removes make up, and never irritates the skin. It can be used even for very sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

An excellent cleanser, suitable for sensitive skin and don’t irritate the face. In addition, I find it good for deep cleansing the pores. You need the tiniest amount and a little goes a long way. I think it is best for combination to oily skins combos.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Loved it a lot! It cleans the face very well and makes the skin smooth! I loved it a lot! I have a sensitive skin and my skin feels very good after cleansing with the cleanser.

Rosheru
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My sensitive skin loves this cleanser. It doesn’t cause irritation or dry out my skin. You don’t need to use much at a time because it foams up really well. I love it and I’ll repurchase

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This cleanser is fragrance free.It foams up really nice so it’s easy to use and cleanse my face. doesn’t leave any residue or dirt and didn’t cause any irritation.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This cleanser is the best for my oily sensitive dehydrated skin ! This cleanser is supeeeer gentle and cleanse the face so well ! It leaves my skin soft and with some hydration ! Love the packaging and the texture is creamy just how I like it !

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good k beauty cleanser, I mostly use it in the evenings to remove impurities as I find it a bit too stripping for the morning face wash. No scent which is good and lathers well.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love it so much. No irritation, no redness, no acne, no dryness. My skin type is combination and it does not dry my skin but i feel somehow it does not clean my face 99%