AU

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT! I NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE AFTER LESS THAN A WEEK OF USING IT. IT FLATTEN THE PIMPLES THEN THE DARK ACNE BECAME LIGHTER. REMOVES MY BLEMISH AND MY BLACKHEADS ON TOP OF MY NOSE. DON'T HESITATE TO BUY IT, IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT. IM ALSO USING THE SAME DERMA E SERUM ALSO FOR ACNE.

eb83a99e-acd6-4bea-8f57-4835261b6c97
Posted on May 27, 2022

okay so I've been using this product for several years and then take breaks and end up hating whatever else I grab. It smells so good, truly helps my skin stay clear (specially around my chin if I've been wearing a mask all day...I work at a hospital) I h ave sensitive skin and this hardy but gentle. Definitely try this out, also helped with butt acne 🤭

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

First time user. Previously was using the hydrating cleaner (derma e) but was oos. so decided to try out the acne deep pore cleansing wash instead. Has strong tea tree oil smell which i am ok with. Cleans well and does not make skin feels tight or dry after wash.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like this face wash. It's thick and it lathers pretty well and it seems to clean well and help with acne some. It doesn't contain artificial fragrance, but it does have a strong tea tree, which I personally love. It also doesn't contain nut oils, which I appreciate.

Posted on May 14, 2022

i have been using it for about two weeks now, not for the face but for bumps i have on my arms. i have tried many products to try and make it look better, finaly found something that helps. the bumps did not fully disapeared yet, but there is definitely an improvement. i highly recommend this product if you have that issue too, plus the size of the package is fairly big.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My esthetician has recommended this product due to my cystic acne. It contains salicylic acid which is great for cystic acne and helps control it. My face has never felt and looked better. When applied to face it give my face a refreshing feel as if it’s opening pores and cleansing the face deep within. Saw a significant change in my skin- less acne, less breakouts, and skin feel refreshed! Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Very very good for my acne , has 2% salicylic acid (written in details) Doesnt smell very acidy so thats good, very good texutre, it lathers. I have sensitive skin and it dries me up if used regularly. So i use it once or twice a week only on affected areas (i have hormonal acne only on cheeks and chin) and my T zone and forehead are dehydrated so i dont want to overly dry them.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've almost finished the cleanser and have already purchased the Derma E Anti-wrinkle cleanser now. I've enjoyed using this for the past couple months. It was my nighttime cleanser and I used it once a day because salicylic acid can be drying. Using it once a day though didn't dry out my skin at all and I think it did help keep my breakouts to a minimum.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have an oily acne prone skin and this product has helped in reducing my acne as well as blemishes. It is light and gentle on the skin during application. After every wash, I feel that the dirt and oil on my skin is gone. Feeling clean and fresh after wash!