AU

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT! I NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE AFTER LESS THAN A WEEK OF USING IT. IT FLATTEN THE PIMPLES THEN THE DARK ACNE BECAME LIGHTER. REMOVES MY BLEMISH AND MY BLACKHEADS ON TOP OF MY NOSE. DON'T HESITATE TO BUY IT, IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT. IM ALSO USING THE SAME DERMA E SERUM ALSO FOR ACNE.

8570582c-e477-448a-ade7-8311c35fb9fa
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

I love this DERMA E acne and blemish control products. I used the serum from the series and now decided to try the cream. It feels great on the skin and doesn't clog pores and gets absorbed quite fast (as you can see in the picture, no oily residue or shine). It does have somewhat 'mefical' smell due to the salicylic acid, but its not too strong imo. Would definitely recommend and absolutely buy again!

1ff06445-20e2-476d-a1c1-e41018c1af79
bdac884b-9261-49b1-b31d-c4e6899cf597
414b7f95-370c-4564-8674-ce794a5b9910
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I've been facing acne after stopping birth control and I've had a hard time finding a cream that doesn't make my skin oily. Looks like I finally found it! The texture is great, it hydrates the skin and leaves no oiliness behind. The only con is the intense smell of tea tree oil (which I don't like), but in my case it is a small price to pay for glowing skin. I use it together with the serum and they both seem to work very well in drying pimples without drying the skin. Will continue using!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

after 1-2 uses i noticed a decrease in size of blemishes. i began getting small ones on my new tattoo so i needed to be sure to use top quality products. i trust dermaE and it cleared up my issues to no surprise because they have great ingredients. I love the smell (tea tree oil scent) its very relaxing for me. Its very moisturizing as well without leaving my skin looking shiny. I will keep purchasing this product :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have struggled with acne for what seems like my entire life. I have tired so many products I've lost count. Nothing has ever worked for me like this. I've been using it every day along with the other acne products that Derma E has and it has done WONDERS for my skin. I have FINALLY found what works for me!! And I love that it is all natural!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Have been looking around for this brand and could not locate it any where near me! Lucky to have found it on iHerb! Heard pretty good reviews of the Derma-E Acne series. With the current use of facial mask, my acne has been building up and hopefully this works. Tried it and loved how its non scented, and non oily.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Best cream for acne prone skin I start seeing results overnight the next day, it's awesome! I use on top of my toner! Quality is great with good ingredients, scent is light and packaged well. Great benefits for blemished skin helps with my scarring too. Texture is light and not oily!